Starting the week of September 8th, we will be launching our fall session! All instrument classes will run 8 weeks and band classes will return to 12 week sessions.
In light of Covid-19, we will be doing things a bit differently. Here’s the scoop:
- We will be capping classes at 5 students to allow for social distancing within the classroom.
- Students will be asked to wear a mask while at the school for all activities. We are also encouraging students to bring their own instruments and drum sticks from home, if possible.
- All instruments, equipment, chairs, etc. will be sanitized at the beginning and end of each class. All classrooms will be deep cleaned at least once a week.
- All classroom doors, garage doors, etc. will be kept open to allow for maximum ventilation throughout the building.
- If a student or anyone in their household is exposed to Covid-19 or is showing symptoms, we ask that the you please keep us in the loop.
- We have the ability to hybridize any of our classes if a student would prefer to participate online via Zoom – just let us know!
If you have any questions or concerns about our Covid-19 protocol, please reach out!